June 13, 2012

My first post as a blogger

 Being a blogger.....


     I learned through a lot of bloggers nowadays....I find it interesting to finally be one of those whom i must say a real enthusiast of being out there and having voice to anything.


      Well, what can I say it has the pros and the cons, but in the end it's all worth it. It's not like your in a grade school, wherein a grammar teacher in english would make your essay corrected. Well, for me the thing that is important is that,you express and you know what is like being a true journalist eventhough your not.


       This must be a quite short first blog, but i hope in succeeding days i'll get used to it and share more stories that life has....






                                                                                                    Sincerely,
                                                                                                             Purple ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment